I wish I could get my WIP list below 10, but it just doesn’t seem destined to happen. This week I made some progress on the Happy Campers Irish Chain quilt, but got a bit frustrated with it and threw up my hands in favor of an easier project. Hey, I’m on painkillers, cut me some slack!
Instead, I made this quilt top for one of our closest friends to give to his sister. She is having her baby any day now and her nursery is coral, aqua and “not girly.” How hip is that??
I constructed the back as one giant scrappy log cabin block and am thrilled with how this came out. I think I would like to try a scrappy strip project like this one day, but starting from the center and going all the way out. How cool would that be!?
This is now basted, quilted and has the binding machine stitched to the front, so I have another one to recouperate with this weekend. I also decided to bite the bullet and forge ahead with the Happy Campers Irish Chain Quilt, so I might be able to finish that one this weekend, too!
Hexagon Quilt Robot Kaleidoscope Quilt Lorax Quilt 3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- Christmas Patchwork (binding on)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
Rawhide String Quilt
- Grinch Pillow Cover (top done)
HMQG Habitat Challenge
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
Rawhide Swoon Quilt Quilts for Kids A Walk in the Woods Baby Quilt 1001 Peeps Quilt
- Spring green/yellow/grey baby quilt (started cutting)
- Sherbet Pips apple core project (in progress)
A Walk in the Woods Whirligig Quilt
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project)
A Walk in the Woods Zig Zag Quilt Jelly Roll Race Quilt
- Neutral Farfalle Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Happy Campers Irish Chain Quilt (assembling blocks)
- Coral and Aqua Baby Quilt (binding on)
Still To Do
- Sock Monkey 9-Patch
- A Walk in the Woods Mega Swoon
- Quilt for L&M
- Quilt for P&S
- Quilt for L&M
- Quilt for R
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 0
New projects: 1