~~PSA: Love your local longarmer! ~~
Three (3) quilts finished this week thanks to the lovely and talented Pam!
One from each of 2011, 2012 and 2013 — I just wish I had done this earlier!! I can’t wait to show each of these to you in more detail…
And look! The list is below 10! Let’s see what I do about that at Stash Bash…
Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks) 3×6 Bee Quilt HMQG Row Robin
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done) – taking to Stash Bash!
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
Sherbet Pips apple core project
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project) – taking to Stash Bash!
- Neptune Drunkard’s Path Quilt (blocks cut) – taking to Stash Bash!
- Marcelle Medallion Block Quilt (working on blocks)
Florence Kaleidoscope Quilt
Sherbet Pips Round and Round Quilt Happy Drawing Economy Block Quilt Blue and Mustard Triangle Quilt
- Hello Petal Patchwork Quilt (blocks cut) – taking to Stash Bash!
- Denyse Schmidt Scrappy Trip Along (strips cut) – taking to Stash Bash!
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 3
New projects: 0