Guys, I free-motion quilted something. And not just any something, one of my oldest WIPs…
I’m so glad I went for it on the 3×6 Bee Quilt because, while it’s not perfect, I definitely learned a lot. Watch for some more FMQ in my future!
I also finished up Hazel’s quilt this past weekend at the Four Season Austin… I think it spruced up the room!
I’d say that I pretty much crushed my Q1 goals!
Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks) 3×6 Bee Quilt
- HMQG Row Robin (off to long-armer)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
- Sherbet Pips apple core project (off to long-armer)
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project)
- Neptune Drunkard’s Path Quilt (blocks cut)
- Marcelle Medallion Block Quilt (working on blocks)
- Florence Kaleidoscope Quilt (off to long-armer)
Sherbet Pips Round and Round Quilt Happy Drawing Economy Block Quilt Blue and Mustard Triangle Quilt
- Hello Petal Patchwork Quilt (blocks cut)
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 2
New projects: 0