Exciting news alert! My new niece, Layla Naomi, arrived last night! She came right on her due date and within 2 hours of my cousin going into labor! She is clearly a little lady with an important agenda.
We are going to DC in 10 days to meet her, and I’m making excellent progress on her quilt. Since her gender was a surprise and her big sister, Soraya, loves learning about different animals, I just had to use my stash of Happy Drawing and Happy Drawing Too.
I have 70 of the 100 blocks completed and this should be a top by the weekend.
I love the way the Economy Blocks show off the little animals. These little blocks are so fun and whimsical!
I think Soraya will help Layla learn the names of all the different animals.
Layla Naomi, I can’t wait to meet you!
Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
- 3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
- Sherbet Pips apple core project (quilting)
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project)
- Neptune Drunkard’s Path Quilt (blocks cut)
- Marcelle Medallion Block Quilt (working on blocks)
- Florence Kaleidoscope Quilt (top done)
- Sherbet Pips Round and Round Quilt (at the long-armer)
- Happy Drawing Economy Block Quilt (working on blocks)
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 0
New projects: 1