While I’ve finished several quilts recently, I do feel like no matter how much progress I make, the WIP list never gets below 10!! Here’s a sampling of what I’ve been actively working on recently.
I’m nearly done (re)quilting my spring green/yellow/grey baby quilt…
…I started quilting the Sherbet Pips apple core project…
…I pieced 11 more of my Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars while I had jury duty…
…I made a postage stamp top with leftovers from this quilt…
…and this block is supposed to be the center of the Marcelle Medallion quilt, which can be found in the Liberty Love book by Alexia Abegg, but I am not the biggest fan of medallion quilts. I decided instead to make a quilt using only this block but, while I absolutely loved the first block I made, I haven’t loved the rest quite as much.
Should I continue to 16 (my original plan) or stop at 9?
Finally, I have been learning to crochet and I worked on a ripple afghan when I went to Washington this past weekend.
Hopefully I will finish one of these soon!
Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
- 3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
- Spring green/yellow/grey baby quilt (quilting)
- Sherbet Pips apple core project (quilting)
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project)
- Neptune Drunkard’s Path Quilt (blocks cut)
Sock Monkey 9-Patch Pink Zig Zag Quilt
Madrona Road HMQG Challenge Quilt Pink and Green Triangle Quilt Yellow and Grey Plus Quilt
- Yellow and Grey Leftovers Quilt (top done)
Blue and Grey Hippo Quilt
- Marcelle Medallion Block Quilt (working on blocks)
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 3
New projects: 3