So apparently I went on vacation and then started a home renovation and totally forgot about my poor little blog. Well I’m going to attempt to ignore that and just pick up where I left off. First order of business, a little inventory of where I stand with my WIPs since my last post!
I decided to delete all projects from the list that were completed in 2012 and start over with a new tally for this year. I completed my second Formation quilt as well as my FMF Irish Chain quilt, but they aren’t on the list below. I actually finished the spring green and yellow baby quilt, but suffered a tragic batting implosion (more on that later), so I have unpicked the quilting and will attempt to rescue this beauty.
The sock monkey 9 patch simply needs the binding stitched down.
This fun quilt needs to be quilted and finished before being sent to my cousin for her to gift to her new god daughter!
And I did manage to start something new, BUT it’s for an HMQG challenge. More on that later!
3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
- Spring green/yellow/grey baby quilt (quilting unpicked)
- Sherbet Pips apple core project (quilt basted)
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project)
- Neptune Drunkard’s Path Quilt (blocks cut)
- Sock Monkey 9-Patch (need to bind)
- Pink Zig Zag Quilt (quilt top finished)
- Madrona Road HMQG Challenge Quilt
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 0
New projects: 1