I was a bit busy at work this month, and while it’s kept me away from the blog a bit, I’ve still managed to get a lot done in my studio.
Two of our friends recently had a baby girl.
They came to visit us (and show off baby Claire), so I made her this quilt.
I hope it will match their pink and grey nursery.
I’m a little late on a quilt for baby Maya, but one of the benefits of being late is that you get to know the baby and her personality a bit better.
I see pictures of Maya nearly everyday on Instagram, which I just love, and I know she is a very chic and sophisticated little lady!
So I came up with this quilt, which is predominantly neutral, but with some fun pops of color.
The perfect amount of whimsy for a baby, I think!
- Blog about your finished project or post a picture of it to flickr
- Link up to your project here
- Any project you finished this month is eligible, but please link to only one blog post/flickr picture (it’s okay if you blogged about multiple finishes, we love that!)
- Entries for this giveaway will be open until Monday, August 6 at midnight
- The dedicated folks who enter all 12 times will be entered to win a grand prize next January!
If you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment below!