April and May are all about babies, apparently — I have several friends due within two weeks of each other and all but one are having girls. Since they are all planning pink and grey nurseries, they are all pretty much getting Walk in the Woods quilts! I made this quilt for my friend Kelly and blogged about the quick turn around here.
The strips on the back are leftover from the first quilt I made with Jen.
I will definitely make another whirligig quilt, it’s so striking.
This line has the cutest details…
…perfect coordinates for binding…
…and washes up so snuggly for baby!
Several more of these pretty quilts are in the works! Here is a sneak peek of the next:
Since my anniversary was one week ago, this month’s prize is inspired by my bridesmaids gifts (Jane Market bags and AMH voile scarves):
- Blog about your finished project or post a picture of it to flickr
- Link up to your project here
- Any project you finished this month is eligible, but please link to only one blog post/flickr picture (it’s okay if you blogged about multiple finishes, we love that!)
- Entries for this giveaway will be open until Monday, May 7 at midnight
- The dedicated folks who enter all 12 times will be entered to win a grand prize next January!
If you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment below!