This weekend I felt an urge to clear off my design wall a bit. It had, at one point, 4 swoon blocks, my apple core wip, my flower sugar diamond stars and a couple of assorted bits and bobs pinned here and there! Since two of my swoon blocks were completed, and two had all the components ready to sew together, I thought that was the best place to start.
After a couple hours on Sunday and a bit of a struggle last night, I have two more swoon blocks:
I love the navy with the pink.
Going back through my flickr stream, I realize I never photographed my fourth and fifth blocks, which I finished sometime in early February (probably).
The chambray and black look great, too!
And here is a little mock-up of my quilt so far.
Now I’m motivated, so I think I will cut out the pieces for the last two blocks this weekend and see how far I can get. Also, my good friend had her baby on Monday (on my anniversary!!!) and she is the recipient of one of the two WITW quilts I still have to make. I am planning to make her a mega swoon block that measures 48″ square, so I think I will cut everything out for that as well.
Hexagon Quilt Robot Kaleidoscope Quilt Lorax Quilt 3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- Christmas Patchwork (top done)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Rawhide String Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Rawhide Swoon Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Grinch Pillow Cover (top done)
- HMQG Habitat Challenge (quilted)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
Quilts for Kids A Walk in the Woods Baby Quilt 1001 Peeps Quilt
- Spring green/yellow/grey baby quilt (bundle ready)
- Sherbet Pips apple core project (in progress)
A Walk in the Woods Whirligig Quilt
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project)
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 0
New projects: 0