This week I did begin a new project, but it was for charity and I completed it very quickly!
I have also been very busy with my swoon blocks. Another two are finished…
I varied the pattern a bit on the block that’s destined for the center.
That’s it for the pink and brown blocks, all the others have blues or blacks mixed with the pinks, which I think gives a nice contrast. I have all the components made for two more blocks and have begun the slow (for me) process of assembling them — that will put me at five finished!
I can’t wait for this top to be done. I think I am going to send it out to the longarmer, though!
Two things that have really helped with this quilt are the Quilt in a Day Flying Geese Ruler (the small size is swoon-compatible)…
and the Bloc-Loc ruler (I didn’t get the 3.5 inch, but any larger size works fine).
I hope to write a review of these rulers for you soon!
- Hexagon Quilt
- Robot Kaleidoscope Quilt (top basted)
- Lorax Quilt (basted)
- 3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- Christmas Patchwork (top done)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Rawhide String Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Rawhide Swoon Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Grinch Pillow Cover (top done)
- HMQG Habitat Challenge (quilted)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
Quilts for Kids
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 1
New projects: 1