As I posted on Friday, my plan for the three day weekend was to be a bit naughty and possibly work on new projects instead of finishing up old projects. However, I got a phone call on Friday night that my stepmother and little sister were planning to come to Houston for the weekend. Since my sister was the intended recipient of the Hexagon Quilt, I absolutely had to get that done!
Jen made 3 swaddling blankets and great progress on a quilt for her sister, while Amy pieced a strip to go into the backing of a quilt for her dad.
I also cut out the pieces for two more swoon blocks, and have made nearly all the components. I will be in DC all week, but they’re ready to be assembled when I return!
- Hexagon Quilt
- Robot Kaleidoscope Quilt (top basted)
- Lorax Quilt (basted)
- 3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- Christmas Patchwork (top done)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Rawhide String Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Rawhide Swoon Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Grinch Pillow Cover (top done)
- HMQG Habitat Challenge (quilted)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 1
New projects: 0