Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway!
I got lots of great suggestions for what to do with your favorite jelly roll…
- JuneBug suggests her strip quilt
- Amy suggests string blocks
- Kelly would use the tube quilting method
- Cherie is currently in love with the Cluck Cluck Sew Off Track Pattern
- Sarah, Frieda and Beth would do a strip quilt or jelly roll races
- Mary wants to make whirly gigs!
Some people asked for ideas for what to do. My favorite go-to jelly roll recipes are…
- Jelly Stars by Fig Tree Quilts
- ps i quilt’s postage stamp quilt
- Any Irish Chain quilt
- Jaybird Quilt’s hexagon quilt
Without further ado, the winner of the Little Apples Jelly Roll is…
Congratulations!! Please remember to come back here and update us with what you make!
Thanks everyone for entering and check back in soon for more fun and maybe another giveaway!