I know it has been quiet on this blog for far too long. And, truthfully, I have not been my most productive self “behind the seams” either. However, one or two things have been completed and, with some new projects, the WIP list is steady in the double digits. Of course!
I finished these lovely quilts between the Stash Bash and the HMQG retreat. I kept the square patchwork (which I call my Leftovers Quilt, because the fabric is leftover from this quilt) for myself and, after quilting my Retro Flowers quilt for the second time, I gave it to my adorable niece, Soraya.
I also completed this kaleidoscope top using my Denyse Schmidt Florence bundle. I think I will keep it for myself as well!
And my most recent project is one of my favorite to date. I have a new niece, Hazel, and she is already almost 2 months old, so her quilt is overdue! Thankfully inspiration struck and I’m so glad I went with my gut — I just love how this is turning out! Fabric is the trusty Sherbet Pips and the pattern is Round and Round. Love!
Stay tuned on this one because I won long-arm services from the wonderful (and SUPER generous Becky) which are going to send this quilt over the top in terms of awesomeness!
Talk to you soon!! (I hope!)
Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
- 3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
- Sherbet Pips apple core project (quilting)
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project)
- Neptune Drunkard’s Path Quilt (blocks cut)
- Marcelle Medallion Block Quilt (working on blocks)
- Florence Kaleidoscope Quilt (top done)
- Sherbet Pips Round and Round Quilt (working on blocks)
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 0
New projects: 1