When your husband requests that you make a baby quilt for his friend’s newborn baby and he accompanies that request with a picture of the nursery for inspiration, you have no excuse not to make the quilt right away!
I immediately pulled the stack above and got a great response on Instagram. I don’t know why, but I was really inspired to do an equilateral triangle quilt and I’m so glad I did — it was so fast!
Laying out the triangles was seriously the most time consuming part of this quilt. I think that took me even longer than the quilting, and I did a lot of quilting!
Seriously, it was so fast that I also was able to make this quilt top (hello, shameless copy)!
3×6 Bee Top (top done)
- HMQG Row Robin (rows finished)
- Hello Betty Star Quilt (working on the blocks)
- Embroider Bee Quilt (blocks done)
- Neptune Hexagon Project (an ongoing project)
- Spring green/yellow/grey baby quilt (quilting unpicked)
- Sherbet Pips apple core project (quilting)
- Flower Sugar Hand Sewn Diamond Stars (an ongoing project)
- Neptune Drunkard’s Path Quilt (blocks cut)
Sock Monkey 9-Patch Pink Zig Zag Quilt (ready to hand bind)
Madrona Road HMQG Challenge Quilt
- Pink and Green Triangle Quilt
- Yellow and Grey Plus Quilt
The cold, hard truth:
Completed projects: 1
New projects: 1