This month’s finish was completed on the plane on the way to Washington, DC (where it was gifted to an adorable 5 week old boy), so I guess you’ll have to trust me that it was completed!
This quilt is one of the two that I shared here and I truly can’t decide which one I prefer!
I love this fabric, by Patty Sloniger for Michael Miller. It’s super cute!
And flying geese are great for little boys, so it’s a perfect pairing.
I know I’ve been terrible about blogging, and my three readers have apparently noticed! I may not have had time to blog, but fortunately I’ve still had time to quilt! My September finish was the other version of this quilt:
I promise to share more on these two later!
And even though I spent most of August on vacation, I had a finish early in the month. I finished up this quilt JUST in time for a wedding.
Obviously you’ll have to take my word on it, since I can’t find my pics!
- Blog about your finished project or post a picture of it to flickr
- Link up to your project here
- Any project you finished this month is eligible, but please link to only one blog post/flickr picture (it’s okay if you blogged about multiple finishes, we love that!)
- Entries for this giveaway will be open until Wednesday, November 7 until the link widget closes
- The dedicated folks who enter all 12 times will be entered to win a grand prize next January!
If you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment below!